BUSINESS OF THE MONTH
The Enterprise Chamber of Commerce Business of the Month Award recognizes outstanding achievements of “for-profit” organizations in our community. This award is presented to a Chamber member business that has made significant contributions in the areas of community involvement, economic growth, customer service and/or professional relationships.
To learn more & make a nomination, please click on the link below.
Deadline for submission of nominations must be received by the 25th of each month. Businesses can be nominated by any Chamber member, or by self-nomination. All nominations must be submitted on the Business of the Month nomination form. This award is exclusively available to members of the Enterprise Chamber of Commerce. A Directory with a listing of all current Chamber members is available on our website at www.EnterpriseAlabama.com.
All businesses nominated for the Business of the Month Award must meet the following requirements to be considered to receive this award:
• A current member in good standing with the Enterprise Chamber of Commerce
• In business for at least one year
• Actively demonstrates outstanding support and contributions to the community and the Enterprise Chamber
• Provides superior customer service and/or products
• Is recognized as a successful and professional business among peers
Nominations will be verified by the Enterprise Chamber of Commerce. Once nominations have been verified, eligible members will be reviewed by a Board approved selection committee. Each month’s award recipient will be contacted by the Chamber to schedule a public presentation.
All verified nominations will remain eligible for consideration for up to three months from the date of submission. A business may not win more than once per fiscal year.
• Article in the Chamber e-newsletter
• Social media post recognition
• Featured on the Enterprise Chamber of Commerce website
• Sign at business for one month
• Photo feature in monthly “Business Happenings” section of the Enterprise Ledger
• Invitation to the local media to attend presentation, and possible feature in local media
• Certificate of Recognition